We are honored to bring to you a collection of interviews with our veterans. We asked each veteran the same questions, however, the power is in the diversity of their answers. These men and women give us a glimpse into their journey and allow us to experience their sense of honor and the meaning of freedom. We believe veteran's stories should be celebrated and shared as they offer valuable life lessons for all of us.
Here are just a few of the questions we might ask during the interview:
- Who was your inspiration during your time of service? Why?
- What was the greatest life lesson learned by you during your service?
- How did you apply that lesson to your life after service?
- How did your service and experiences affect your life?
- What does honor mean to you?
- What does freedom mean to you?
We went into war to fight for our country and maintain freedom doing whatever we needed to do!
Dedication to mission, dedication to service and dedication to your fellow veterans has been my greatest life lesson.
Freedom means that myself and anyone else have the ability to speak their minds, they have the ability to act on things, and they will not be hindered by doing so.
You are accountable for every hour in the military and we maintain that accountability in our civilian life. Without integrity and honor you will never have people follow you.